My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Online Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Where do you fit in?

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter



Good morning to you all

Where are you at, this moment, this second in your life?
Are you happy? Are you content? OR is there something that you feel is missing?

I find myself not fit as I should be. I have grown complaisant in doing the same thing every day. I sometimes feel as if I am going through motions, just enough to get by.
Sound familiar? So today, I ask you....What can be done to change this both mentally and physically?

I feel challenged. I'm in a "Catch 22" point in my life where I feel If I step outside of my comfort zone, I will be tossed back with force to the everyday routines. I neither work outside my home nor do I take time for myself. I do what I "have to" here at home, yet at my mom's house, I clean, scrub and cook. By the time I get home, I have no desire to do the same.
I find myself sitting at the computer, searching for answers. There is no quick fix. I need something and I am searching desperately. The thing I see most is how I am changing into my mother. Not that it's a bad thing, but I go nowhere, I see no one and feel as if my chair is my best friend. Mentally, I feel drained. I need a spark of something.

I can give great pep talks and I give out motivations. I can give what everyone else needs, but I am slowly giving into the part of life where nothing matters.
Maybe it's the time of the year, I'm hoping so.

So if you find yourself in the same spot where I am, maybe looking for a "Boot Camp" where there is someone making me snap out of this funk is just what the doc ordered. I am taking charge TODAY...I will get out of this dark place yet again.

Fresh air, here I come!!!

Wishing you a great day!
www.beachbodycoach,com/gmagettingfit

1 comment: