My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Online Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

<>

Wednesday, mid week. Hump day. What other names can you call it? I feel like I am accomplishing my goal for the week. Last night, I went out and walked 3 miles and this morning did the first 20 minute workout for the Malibu Pilates'. Surprising, I am not stiff or sore. I was expecting to feel it by this afternoon. I have not weighed myself yet. I think I am only going to do that once a week. I don't want to drive myself crazy again. But I feel good and that is what counts.

As for today? Avon got sorted, laundry done, moms house visited and doors painted and now home to start dinner. Not sure what I have planned for tonight, but something will come up. Ellie will be home from visiting tonight and her friends will be here to spend the night. She has drumlime tomorrow and I am thinking what a beautiful day it is supposed to be!

all of you have a safe week and I will drop a line within a day or so. Cya !!!

No comments: