My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Online Calorie Counter

Monday, July 05, 2010

Good morning

Hope this finds you cool and relaxed this day after the 4th of July.

We had a very hot and muggy picnic and I am still wondering why we didn't eat in the house? It was in the mid 90's and we still sat out with great food and beverages until late in the evening. My girls came by to wish the grandparents a happy birthday and share in the day. The food and company were fabulous.

Today I am back to my normal routine of cleaning a moms and making plans for the upcoming week. It's time for a Pilates kinda day today. The food I ate yesterday was not really the best, but it sure was good. There were BBQ ribs, potato salad, green salad, honey rock melon, and home made mac and cheese. Then of course, there were the great desserts~wedding cake, banana pudding and german chocolate cupcakes. Of course just like any other home picnic was the beverages. Wine coolers, beer, and some yummy drink my sis in law made. To end the day, Ellie and I went to Chad's parents house to see the huge display of fireworks. Once again he and his dad outdid themselves. thank you to all who made this day a success.

The Wyandotte Street festival starts this week and Ellie's plans are filling up. Looks as if it's time to dust off the ole sneakers to be able to keep up with her.

So, all of you...have a great day and be safe. Make sure to keep hydrated.


No comments: