My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Online Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 09, 2010


It's been awhile since I have been here and for that I am sad. I have been taking care of my mom as of lately and really, I have forgotten about this. So, here I am, mind set to make me and this page a priority once again.

As of today, looking forward, Bubba's birthday is Sunday, Christy's birthday is Friday, Owens's is the 16th, our family Christmas dinner is on the 18th and then Brian's birthday is on the 28th. Oh, I can't forget Christmas! To tell the truth? I wish it would be over already.
So far this month, we have put in a new furnace, and yet another electrical problem is underway. Ellie's room has NO power. Nothing.. lights, plugs, zip, zero. So, what I ask? Ok Santa.... big bucks this year !! OK? If the economy has bothered you Santa, I understand. In that case? How about some dog clipping blades? That would be great.

As for my weight? I have bounced up and down, mostly up since last post. I am currently stuck at 202 and certainly not happy with that.
I have joined thousands of others who now belong to Beachbody. This is the company who promotes P90X and other well know exercise programs. No, I don't kiss my knee-caps and I am certainly not in any shape to handle the P90X, but there is other programs which I try. There is the Slim in 6 program that really gives a good workout, and I am going to purchase the Kathy Smith Type 2 Diabetic Workout. Along with these, I also use their product SHAKEOLOGY. It is a full meal replacement shake. All I can say about that is that I love it.

I am struggling on a daily basis with food. I'm ok when I am at home mostly, but when I am at moms house... there is all the cookies, candies, chips, sour cream... all the things I am drawn to. This is where I need help. I am compulsive. I can eat and then eat some more. Not sure where I need to go, but somewhere I think I need help. I've tried Weight Watchers... got bored counting points. Tried diet pills, they were awesome. You can't stay on them forever, and the weight came back and it stuck to different places. Shakeology is helping. It is very filling and my cravings for chocolate are gone. I still need help.

My family, just the ones here at home I am talking about, are my downfall. They are so picky at what they will eat. Me.. "see food" diet. So, the chips, cheese and crackers, popcorn, fast food, pizza... it's killing me slowly. I really want to be strong, but I am failing quickly. I really don't want to give up and say heck with it all... but I am so tired of fighting a never ending battle. With Christmas around the corner, that means all the trimmings at dinnertime, the desserts, the treats, things I am so hooked on. Now my question for you.... how do I make it stop? How do I make me the strong one again? How do I make my motivation come back?

I need advice... jump in here and chat..bring me ideas that I can use. Maybe in return, you may find answers here. I really want to be around for a while to see my grand-kids grow up!

For now, I wish you all that you need..no more no less.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We will do this together.. I have the same thing here with my husband... I have to stop eating!!!! We can do this mom!! love you