My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Online Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 30, 2010

What is the most important thing you will do in 2011?


What is the most important thing you will do in 2011?

Have you given it much thought yet? Why are you waiting? I hear so many times that “I don’t make resolutions, I always break them”, or some various ways of the same message. BONK !! Stop kidding yourself. Only you can change things within you. If you made the subconscious thought about making a commitment, then you are already there. Then act on it. Go with it. Make it happen.

I myself will not fall back into the “whoa is me” syndrome. Yeah, life is kinda tough for me right now, but I have broader shoulders than I need, a great support system and above all, a wonderful man who himself is committed to making this change with me. How can I fail? I won’t. I know there will be ups and downs, plateaus and gains. That’s life. Things change. The biggest change for me in 2011 will be me, myself and I. I will make it happen.

Set your goals now..diamonds are in my future…

till tomorrow

No comments: