My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Online Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 01, 2011

Welcome Back





Today...New beginnings. Measurements taken, picture done, journal ready and hitting 2011 head on with Power 90. I am a force to reckon with.!!

I'm not sure if anyone else is as surprised as I am that I have made such a huge commitment. I am overwhelmed in the fact that I took the leap to good health. I will stumble but I will get up and move forward yet again. I realize that things don't always go according to plan, but I will make this a ME year. It's ok to do Day 1 again and again. It's ok to be normal. It's ok to have something you really want. The biggest challenge for me will be quantity. I have great plans to be the best of health and to be still full steam by New Years Eve of 2011.

I wish success for you all in the goals you have chosen for yourselves..If you follow me, we will all be on a journey of change. Whatever your goals are, take this walk with me. Power is in your mind.

Wishing you all what you need, no more no less.

No comments: